Domestic Gas Supervisor – Social Housing
Salary: competitive with company vehicle + fuel + holiday + pension
Location: South West London
To lead your team on a given patch to ensure that engineers/operatives are working to gas industry and Health and Safety guidelines and to the principal job responsibilities outlined below. To liaise and enhance relationships with internal staff and clients to promote good working team relations.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Direct Responsibility for the time keeping, Line Management and supervision of Breakdown, Service and Sub-Contracted engineers on a given patch to maximize:
- Quality of their work
- Daily productivity in line with the Field Ops Dir’s expectations
- Reporting absenteeism/lateness in a timely manner and keeping records of repeat offenders
- Ensure their diagnostic skills and parts spent, re-calls are in line with monthly KPI expectations. All information should be kept in the engineers support log * Ensure that all engineers are abiding to Summer/Winter hours
- Carryout joint visits on-site and up-skill engineers as and when required
- Liaise with engineers to give feedback for their weekly/monthly performance statistics.
- Providing technical support, encouragement and up-skilling of existing engineers on the patch to improve first time fix.
- Conduct H&S audits on service engineers monthly
- Carry out QA inspections/WIP on breakdown operatives weekly.
- Carry out Health and Safety Audits on all engineers when a planned visit takes place.
- Interact with engineers to ensure that good employee development and relations are maintained.
- Maintain the engineers support log and send in to the quality team monthly.
- Involvement and liaison with complaints to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
If you would be looking for the next step up in your career please apply to this position and a member of Skilled Careers will in touch ASAP