Domestic Gas Supervisor
Job Title: Domestic Gas Supervisor
Salary: £43,000 per annum
Location: Southwest London
About the client:
Our client who are an established and award-winning contractor are currently on the look out for a contract supervisor to join there fast-growing team on a permanent basis covering Southwest London.
Your main duties will be to:
- You will be expected to support a team of repairs and/or maintenance operatives
- Assist and advise the area team on work progress
- Monitor the operative’s performance
- Produce improvement plans where required
- Provide technical support and identify any training needs within the team.
The ideal candidate will be or have the following:
- Be customer focused with good leadership and excellent communication skills
- Carry out your work in a professional manner and to a high standard.
- Time management skills and people management Skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- Previous experience in diagnosing faults on domestic gas central heating systems.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- ACS qualifications – minimum of CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, (CENWAT), CKR1, HTR1 & CPA1
The successful candidate will receive the following:
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Qualification Renewal Inclusive
- Company Van & Fuel Card
If this position sounds of interest to yourself and you are keen on having a further discussion, please send you full up to date CV to [email protected]
All applicants are dealt with in strictest confidence.