Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer
Job Role: Domestic Gas Supervisor (Service and Breakdown)
Salary: £43,000 plus OTE
Location: North West London
A large social housing contractor currently recruiting for a Service and Breakdown Supervisor based in North West London, our client will be looking for someone to lead their own team given on a patch to ensure that engineers/operatives are working to gas industry and Health and Safety guidelines and to the principal job responsibilities outlined below. To liaise and enhance relationships with internal staff and clients to promote good working team relations.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Direct Responsibility for the time keeping, Line Management and supervision of Breakdown, Service and Sub-Contracted engineers on a given patch to maximise:
- Quality of their work
- Daily productivity in line with the Field Ops Dir’s expectations
- Reporting absenteeism/lateness in a timely manner and keeping records of repeat offenders
- Ensure their diagnostic skills and parts spent, re-calls are in line with monthly KPI expectations. All information should be kept in the engineers support log * Ensure that all engineers are abiding to Summer/Winter hours
- Carry out surveys and produce R, DRC's to a high standard to ensure that blow out jobs are minimised.
- Carryout joint visits on-site and up-skill engineers as and when required
- Liaise with engineers to give feedback for their weekly/monthly performance statistics.
- Providing technical support, encouragement and up-skilling of existing engineers on the patch to improve first time fix
- Carry out Health and Safety Audits on all engineers when a planned visit takes place.
- Interact with engineers to ensure that good employee development and relations are maintained.
- Involvement and liaison with complaints to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Control and resolution of problem situations.
The company offer the following:
- Progression within company – Internal promotions
- Van and fuel card
- Attractive pension
- Annual leave
They are looking for Auditors who have the below:
- Previous experience within the job title
- Minimum of 8 years’ Breakdown experience required if no previous management background
- Experience of delivering high levels of customer service
- In date ACS: CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1
- Valid UK Driving License and Passport
If interested, please contact Niamh – [email protected] or 07823405092