DOCUMENT CONTROLLER REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING WITH AN ESTABLISHED HOUSE BUILDER BASED IN LEICESTERSHIRE
This is a great opportunity for a Document Controller to move to the next level in their career and express their skills and knowledge working with a top 10, 5* house builder.
You will be required as a Document Controller to work within the Development Team and will assist in the delivery of design work and carry out administrative tasks. As a Document Controller, you will mediate the architectural documentation throughout the projects and work closely with the design team ensuring everything runs as smoothly as possible.
Start date: This role is immediately available
Rate: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum + variable 10% bonus + health care + 7% pension + 25% pension
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Maintain site registers of design reviews
- Generate document numbers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication
- Issuing communication status
- Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
- Liaising with other teams
- Knowledge of Viewpoint for Projects document control software would be advantageous, but training can be given
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience as a Document Controller
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV