£45000-£60000 + £5780 Car allowance – Pension – Healthcare – Life insurance
I am currently working with a tier 1 residential developer based out of essex that are looking for Development Manager to join an experienced/growing development team. The Development manager will assist the Development director and senior management with legal, financial and planning requirements.The company have a turnover of £1 billion and have a very strong land bank.
The company offer great opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge within the role and are looking for someone who wants to get a number of years under their belt in a development manager position with a focus towards becoming a well rounded Development mnager.
They offer very flexible working hours, with a competitive salary and package.
- Experience in managing non-standard residential developments through the critical elements of the development cycle.
- To lead and support the pre-construction process via the project team from handover to completion
- Strong commercial orientation supported by financial modelling and budget control, able to extract maximum value from each project.
- Capable of working in a team of people and coordinating the different contributors to a project
- An ability to prioritize and delegate as appropriate, to ensure all aspects of the job are completed to standard and on time.
- Ability to effectively negotiate, motivate and communicate in order to influence others to ensure that the required programmes are met.
- A general background knowledge in property combined with a relevant qualification
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]