65k- 70k – 6.5k Car Allowance – Pension – Healthcare – Bonus
I am currently looking for a Design manager for a Main contractor, the design manager will be working on a £300 Million Build to rent scheme in West London, this is a mixed-use scheme that will provide around 500 new homes alongside the council. The scheme includes commercial and retail units alongside the residential units. The design manager should have experience working on RC frame schemes taking a project from start to finish.
Key Responsibilities and Competencies –
• Collation and execution of robust consultant appointment documents.
• Development of the RIBA Stage 4 design in accordance with the project brief, budget, and programme.
• Management of external design consultants.
• Undertaking technical reviews of design information.
• Identifying and scoping survey requirements.
• Ensuring the design is provided in accordance with the design programme.
• Discharge of third-party approvals such as Planning conditions, Building Regulations & Warranty conditions.
• Production of the design in accordance with the contract requirements and brief.
• An excellent knowledge and understanding of third-party requirements and the associated approval process.
• Ability to communicate clearly and to work collaboratively with Clients and stakeholders.
• Well organised with a good working knowledge of Viewpoint and BIM.
• Identification and management of project risks.
• Excellent technical knowledge.
• Collation and completion of documentation for project handovers
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]