50k – 60k + Package
I am currently working with a Main contractor who are looking for a Design Manager to work on the first £25 million phase of a £200 million scheme, the ideal candidate would be someone with experience working on laboratories and new build projects.
The Main Contractor is one of the largest most successful private construction, development and property services companies in the UK and has ambition to be a £2 billion pound company in the near future. They offer their employees the opportunity to enhance their careers and work on exciting projects consistently during their time there. They offer very competitive packages alongside the competitive salary.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• Manage the production of the Contractors Proposals, ensuring they are complete and unambiguous
• Produce and negotiate the project specific designer agreements scope of works and the design management plan, ensuring they are agreed and fully understood by all parties
• Ensure the design has been reviewed on all projects with respect to mitigating Health and Safety issues prior to construction and ensure that hazards are noted on all drawings at each stage of their production
• With all relevant parties, produce and manage a realistic design programme and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement, and construction requirements
• Provide input into the design team PDR’s
• Support the implementation of Continuous Improvement programmes and innovation
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]