Contract Support – Facilities Management
A leading Facilities and Maintenance provider are currently recruiting for an experienced Contract Support to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and to join a brilliant company who are rapidly expanding. The ideal candidate will be client facing, have strong commercial and financial experience and have a minimum of three years experience working as a Facilities Contract Support Administrator within a corporate environment. Experience on Concept is preffered but not essential.
The role requires you to work Mon – Fri 9-5 and has a starting salary of £25,000.
- Responsible for all Financial Contract Support on the Contract.
- Oversee Finance and carry out training to make sure all tasks are complete within job specification
- Solve queries quickly and efficiently using Concept Evolution CAFM System
- Develop and collate internal reports and facilitate deadlines being met
- Anticipate any potential process issues and support and implement solutions where necessary
- Develop and use monthly KPI statistics: invoice pool, debt, WiP and to highlight areas of weakness in the team and put measure in place to rectify and improve performance
- Raise annual subcontractor purchase orders. Support onsite Admins and SMT to improve data quality for PO requests and improve efficiency of PO request/approval process
- Support Management with ad hoc requests
- Manage time adequately to allow sufficient time to offer onsite support to Administrators, Building Managers and Account Lead
- Invoice approval management – ensuring all POs on the account are checked
- Point of contact for any issues relating to rejected invoices
- Responsible for the management of all POs, including Chasing vendors for invoices, closing down OPOs, amending PO lines etc
- Responsible for updating and sharing the PO request template
- Efficiently deal with any telephone enquiries
- Liaise with Helpdesk post room, couriers, cleaners and security as required
- Arrange accommodation for management team
- Update controlled documents
- Maintain and keep documentation on the shared hard drive/sharepoint in good order
- Responsible for the completion of a variety of straightforward, stand-alone tasks or high-volume transactions within set rules and instructions
- Responsible for the delivery of own defined set of work including planning and decision-making
- Interact with stakeholders around specific work efforts and deliverables
- Support delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
- Awareness of cost/benefit as applicable to tasks performed
- Organise and co-ordinate the Contract Review packs on a monthly basis
- Collate weekly time sheets and system entry for senior management team including expenses
- Holiday records and diary management for Account Lead
- Support queries/actions from the finance team
- Responsible for on boarding, set up and updating of business systems for New starter & Leaver process
- Manage and process central invoice pool and queries
If you are interested in the position and feel you have the relevant experience required please apply ASAP. Interviews are taking place in the next couple of days.