Contract Support – City of London
Monday – Friday
I am currently recruiting for Contract Support operatives to join a large Facilities Management client in the City of London.
- Prioritise numerous competing tasks; continuously monitoring the progress of work whilst communicating any delays to the relevant people.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations/Delivery Managers to ensure seamless management and delivery of contracts.
- Support with raising purchase orders within the system for materials for the engineers to complete their jobs in a timely manner ensuring costs and contract thresholds are adhered to.
- Ensure all engineer paperwork is quality checked and uploaded as required and chase missing paperwork from the field team or third-party supply chain.
- Provide reporting/updates to operational teams or others as necessary to demonstrate the fulfilment of contract requirements.
- Ensure client and internal systems are updated within set timescales throughout the life of the job.
- Experience working within a facilities management helpdesk
- Admin experience
- CAFM or other management system experience
- organisation and time management
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested, please feel free to apply or contact [email protected]