North West (Manchester/Liverpool/Surrounding Areas)
£35-45k (dependant on experience)
I am currently looking for a contract manager to join a successful and well-established grounds maintenance company. You will be covering the North West and will be responsible to effectively manage all the operational technical and financial matters relating to our Grounds Division client contracts and projects.
- · Strong Contract manager/supervisor experience (MUST be within a horticulture background)
- · The ability to build effective relationships across colleagues, clients, and the public
- · Comfortable using IT systems and various software packages
- · Good level of commercial awareness and ability to identify any new business opportunities
- · FULL DRIVING LICENSE REQUIRED
- · Pension Scheme
- · 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- · Company car plus fuel allowance
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to take a further step in your career.
If you are interested, please submit your CV by applied or alternatively call Emma Pollard on 07483031019