Continental Shift Engineer
Continental Shift Engineer – Electrical
Mon – Fri Days
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a critical site based in Lewisham.
For this position you will need to be willing to receive training on High voltage switch or have previously been a site HVAP that has performed shutdowns. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce. You will be receiving a salary at the top end of industry standard and be working within a state of the art premises.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be part of a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The site you will be maintaining is a critical Data Centre as as such experience in this environment is preferred.
The hours of work are 07:00 – 19:00 – 12 hour Days and Nights on a Continental Shift Pattern.
• Salary £47,000
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Overtime Available
• Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
• Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
• Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
• Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
• Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
• Electrically qualified to recognised level (Required) HVAP
• 10 years Commercial Experience (Required)
• 5 Years Lead Engineer Experience (Required)
• Have previously worked on continental shift patterns previously (Desirable)
• Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
• Good man-management skills.
• Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested in this role please send me a copy of your up to date CV. I will then give you a call to discuss the position.