Planner – Kent
£40-55K + Benefits
This well-established developer are looking for a planner/senior planner to join their company to assist multiple projects across various sectors. Their projects range from £20million – £100million and are projects based within the M25, Kent, Birmingham and Manchester.
They started off, 51 years ago, as a joinery company then moved into the regeneration market and 30 years ago they set up a New Build construction division. They have great family values and have a strong ethos on development from within. Overall, a superb company to work for.
- A clear understanding of responsibilities and demonstrates appropriate behaviours in line with the Company’s environmental, health, safety, security, quality and ethics standards
- Ensure that each aspect of the project is robustly planned, programmed to the appropriate level of detail, taking advice, knowledge and experience from each team member and subsequently communicated in a clear transparent manner
- Ensure progress against the plan is monitored, filed and analysed in a weekly and monthly basis
- Providing proactive, accurate and decision making schedule analysis to executive level management enabling them to provide decisions that positively impacts the Programme schedule position
- Provision of Planning for peer reviews as appropriate
- Undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management
- Thinks commercially, focuses on activities that will deliver real value for the projects
- Degree in appropriate construction or technical discipline and a proven level of experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Residential projects, fit-out and commissioning
- Good experience in implementing best practice Planning processes and tools (e.g. Asta and Microsoft Project) in a complex, project environment
- Knowledge of analysing critical path and schedule risk
If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on 07485308791 or email your details to [email protected]