Construction Administrator with some experience of working with plant and stock is required for this very busy civil engineering company. The role will be the key link between the building team on site and the office, assisting the team with stock numbers, movement of machinery and other tasks. The company who are hiring for this role are expanding rapidly – the right person could certainly make this role their own and there is a permanent job available for the right character.
The role will involve:
- Liasing with the plant team to update daily movement of plant machinery around the various contracts
- Use COINS software to run requisitions, enter orders and run reports
- Working closely with the management team to keep them informed on site progress
- taking meeting minutes
- various other tasks regarding the machinery used by the company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong administration background
- Experience working with a construction company, especially with some involvement in machinery and use of COINS software
- Strong computer skills
- An interest in construction and civil engineering
This role is a really exciting new opportunity with an immediate start – please apply online with your CV if you are interested.