Construction Administrator with some experience of working with site paperwork/document control required for this very busy civil engineering company. The role will be the key link between the building team on site and the office, assisting the team with permit paperwork, tracking the movement of machinery and other administration tasks. The company who are hiring for this role are expanding rapidly – the right person could certainly make this role their own and there is a permanent job available for the right character. Would suit someone with document control experience, perhaps an Assistant Site Manager who has expeirence on the paperwork side of the role.
The role will involve:
- Working with the site team to ensure all site paperwork is up to date
- Using microsoft and other software
- Working closely with the management team to keep them informed on site progress
- taking meeting minutes
- various other tasks regarding the site work completed
The ideal candidate for this Construction Administrator role will have:
- Strong administration background within the construction industry
- Experience working with a construction company
- An interest in construction and civil engineering
- Immediate availability
This role is a really exciting new opportunity with an immediate start – please apply online with your CV if you are interested.