COMMERCIAL MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT ROLE WORKING FOR A MAIN CONTRACTOR IN MIDLANDS
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager to showcase their experience and knowledge working with a national Main Contractor based.
You will be required as a Commercial Manager to have experience running large modular design and build projects. You will use your knowledge as a Commercial Manager to lead a team and ensure the projects are completed on time and within budget.
Start date: This position is Immediately available
Location: Midlands Based
Rate: up to £90,000 (depending on experience) + package
- Oversee multiple projects
- Ensure profitable completion of projects to agreed targets whilst minimising risk
- Ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time and in a manner that enhances company reputation for quality and that adequate resources of the right calibre are used
- Liaise with other senior managers to ensure consistent reporting methods are adopted
- Demonstrate pro-active commercial management skills in all aspects of the activity.
- Take responsibility for improving management procedures and uphold standards within the commercial department
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Discovering areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices
- Risk assessment
- Developing operational process flows
- Management and mentoring of other Quantity Surveyors
- Mediate between multiple parties and negotiate
- Be client facing
- Commercial experience
- Degree qualified
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.