Civil Engineering Estimator
Civil Engineering Estimator required for a contractor specialising in civil engineering, rail and highways. This Civil Engineering Estimating role will involve bespoke client work where you will work with clients to find solutions to issues on site as well as general estimating for civil engineering contracts.
This Civil Engineering Estimator role will include some working from home but mostly be office based in Leeds. The company are growing massively so there is a fantastic opportunity for an Estimator to come in and make the role their own, with fantasic opportunities for future career progression.
This Civil Engineering Estimator role will include:
- Working from home, the office and on site
- Working on pricing of new jobs
- Liaising with clients on site to discuss bespoke solutions
- Assisting the Commercial team as needed
The ideal candidate for this Civil Engineering Estimator role will have:
- Strong experience in highways, rail or similar civils work
- excellent IT skills, ideally strong in Excel and other microsoft programs
- based within daily distance of Leeds
- a desire to grow with a company and progress in your career
This is a really exciting role for a candidate to come on board a successful company and grow with the team!
Please apply online with a CV asap if interested in this exciting role!