Carpenter Multi (Social Housing)
Contract type: Permanent – Fixed term 6 months full time, 40 hours
Location: North London and surrounding areas
Salary: £32,842 increasing to £33,827 (after 6 month probation)
My client is a well-established Social Housing Landlord. We are working on behalf of them and are currently looking to recruit a number of Carpenter Multi Trader's.
Our client is looking for experienced Carpenter Multi Trader's who can provide a great service and deliver to a great standard. If you are the right person for this, then excellent rates of pay are available, and you will receive a company van to get to and from properties.
You will be focusing on reactuve works, duties include:
- Internal and external door fitting
- Splice repairs
- General Locksmith
- Bathroom Sub Floors
- Bath panels and framework
- Kitchen repairs/refits
- Other general Maintenance repairs.
- Essential to have a driving license
- Must have your own hand tools (larger tools and specialist equipment will be arranged if needed)
- City and Guilds/NVQ qualifications or will be qualified by experience
- Have experience in building or SH
- Able to use a PDA
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
There is the opportunity to earn more from call outs and out of hours service.
This role is ideally for an immediate start (notice periods will be considered) or ASAP.
If you feel that you fit this Carpenter Multi Trader role and have the desired skill set, experience and requirments, please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.