My client is recruiting a School Caretaker/Cleaner, you'll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors. You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
This is a full-time, temporary role.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Be available to interview and start immediately
If you would like to apply for the role please apply online.