BIM / Revit MEP Technician
BIM / Revit MEP Technician – City Of London – Up to £40k per annum + Fantastic Benefits
We are currently working with an award winning International multi-disciplined design consultancy and we have a fantastic opportunity for a BIM / Revit MEP Technician to join their Buildings London group, working on a wide variety of prestigious UK and international projects.
The successful candidate will become a permanent member of their creative, friendly team and will work on some of the most exciting buildings in the world.
The successful candidate will be expected to work on a number of projects, contributing to the production of all MEP Building Information Modelling deliverables.
- Production of MEP Building Information Modelling (BIM) and CAD deliverables across a diverse range of projects with minimal supervision.
- Self-checking own drawings, models and BIM processes for accuracy and quality of output. Ensuring required standards are met.
- An opportunity for input to development of BIM processes and application.
- Contributing to the holistic use of BIM.
- Working on a range of projects to ensure deadlines are met, on time and on budget.
- Help to resolve BIM/Revit/CAD coordination and design issues as well as troubleshooting problems.
- Opportunities for further development, with guidance, support, and training.
Requirements and skills
- To have achieved at least an HNC or Level 3 Apprenticeship in Building Services, (Electrical, Mechanical or Public Health Engineering course).
- Past experience in delivery of building projects.
- Proven experience working in a BIM environment.
- Experience of working with BIM software, including the following software packages:
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Other relevant 3D/BIM package experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills for team working and for communications with design team.
- Ability to present and explain thinking and design decisions in internal meetings.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- High motivation and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Ability to think laterally and creatively to help inform future strategies in the BIM environment.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – [email protected]