Currently working with one of the largest leading privately own construction businesses in the West Midlands, turning over 100 million currently with a clear growth plan in place to be a 150 million turnover business within the next 2 years.
They are looking to bring on board a BID Manager who can do 1st and 2nd stages of bids and create work winning strategies, to secure bids with support of the technical team. Paying a salary of up to 90k plus package, being based in there Birmingham office.
- Taking the lead in formulating a bid for the tender process of a project
- Liaising with other members of the bidding team from various disciplines
- Managing the budget for the entire bidding process
- Presenting the final bid persuasively and confidently to prospective client
Skills / Qualifications
- Proven background in a BID Manager role in construction
- Good client facing skills
- Ideally from a main contractor background
- Excellent communication ability to talk meaningfully with professionals of various skill sets, and to relay information to keep all parties informed.
The role will be working in a great technical team who have been put in place, and a new Business Development Manager joined recently due to buoyant market. The business has got the projects and the successfully candidate could be apart of this high performing team.