South London – Croydon
45k + Package
I am currently working with a Main Contractor who are looking for a Bid Coordinator to manage bid submissions and proposals from initial enquiry to tender submission, the Main Contractor work on Commercial Schemes around London which includes Cat A and Cat B Fit Out and Refurbishment projects. in the region £500k – £30 Million. The company turn over around £130 Million and have secured a strong pipeline of work until 2022. They give their employees the chance to progress their career whilst working in a relaxed but professional family feel business.
- Gather, collate, and format data to meet the requirement for pre-qualification, expression of interest and tender submissions.
- Write customer specific responses to questions raised during the bid process.
- Identify, write, and capture project innovations and best practice for future use.
- Research and write supporting information for use in proposals including case studies, CVs and project best practice.
- Produce, when necessary, company capability documents
- Store outputs in a way that can be readily shared for future use by others in the company.
- Liaise with operations and support teams to ensure that they are briefed with the details of an enquiry/project and work with them on the resolution of technical issues.
- Bid administration, as necessary.
- Develop and maintain the submission answers database.
- Provide support for production of presentations for interviews.
- Maintain relationships with external/internal graphic designers, printers and suppliers of electronic media.
- Attend post tender review meetings to determine lessons learnt and ensure these are fed back into subsequent submissions
- Create Client specific corporate brochures, supporting BDM requirements
- As a term of your employment, you may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required of you commensurate with your general level of responsibility within the organisation.
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Email
- Adobe creative suite experience required, particularly In-Design
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the social housing market
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Flexible approach to work and able to prioritise
- Good team player
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to [email protected]