Assistant Technical Coordiantor
Assistant Technical Coordinator
£30,000 – £40,000 + Car Allowance – Pension – Healthcare – Life Insurance
I am current looking for a Assistant Technical Coordinator to work on traditional build housing for a growing residential developer the Assistant technical coordinator will be looking at architectural drawing and assisting the technical managers on different projects in the Hertfordshire area.
The ideal Assistant Technical Coordinator will be from an architectural background and looking to make the step across to the client side in a more rounded role.
The company offer great support and the opportunity to develop their experience to then progress into a coordinator and eventually gain the responsibility to look after their own schemes.
Responsible for helping to delivery of complete Technical Design Packages that are fully co-ordination and vetted to ensure accuracy, buildability and compliance with all current Building Regulation, Warranty Standard, British Standards, Codes of Practice and any other scheme specific Standards including Client’s Employers Requirements within budget and in line with programme requirements, whilst adhering to company procedures
- Manage / Assist with the management of design development process for delivery of technical packages for projects in accordance Planning consent, Client requirements, Specifications and Construction Programme
- Report on current status of design packages against agreed Design Programme
- Deliver / Assist in the delivery of accurate design packages on time in accordance with the requirements of the Construction Programme
- Manage / Assist in the management of Planning Conditions and their timely discharge
- Ensure Statutory Undertakers quotations are paid to enable timely delivery of required works on-site
- Interact with both Local Authorities and Statutory Undertakers to ensure that progress is actively maintained
- Actively participate in regular site meeting to assist in the timely delivery of technical information for Completion of developments on time and within budget
If you are are interested in this opportunity please send your cv to [email protected]