Assistant Buyer – Essex
Up to 38,000 per annum plus package
Skilled Careers are working with a leading Residential Developer who are looking for a Assistant Buyer with experience in New Build or House Building and would even look at a Buyer from a Refurb background.
The suitable Assistant Buyer will be working alongside the Senior Buyer, this is a Developer that has always offered flexible working so you will be three days in the office and two from home.
Buyer duties include:
- Approaching New suppliers to open accounts to improve competition and coverage.
- Communicate and negotiate with existing suppliers.
- Improve and manage the buying process across the whole group.
- Raising Purchase orders.
- Invoice queries from the internal finance team and suppliers.
- Managing a buying assistant.
- Occasionally support the quantity Surveyors with costings for estimates for tenders
You will possess:
- Good communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ideally previous residential experience with a large developer
- Previous experience as a buyer of construction material and procuring plant.
- Managing supply chain previous experience
For more information on this exciting Assistant Buyer opportunity contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]