ASSISTANT BUYER REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION WITH A 5* HOUSE BUILDER BASED IN STAFFORDSHIRE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to join a growing, 5* house builder and showcase their skills and knowledge with a reputable company.
You will be required as an Assistant Buyer to assist the Senior Buyer by making judgements on purchases and build relationships with suppliers. You will use your knowledge as an Assistant Buyer to work on multiple sites and ensure the projects are cost effective.
Start date: This role is immediately available
Rate: £25,000 per annum – £35,000 per annum + Package
- Providing Prices for all materials included in project plans and drawings
- Identifying potential suppliers and new products
- Getting quotes from a range of suppliers and Sub-Contractors
- keeping detailed records
- Ensuring compliance with the HSE requirements of materials and services
- Working in conjunction with the Senior Buyer
- Experience as an Assistant Buyer in the house building sector
- Have an aptitude for figures and the ability to manage a budget
- Excellent organising skills
- Negotiating skills
- IT skills
- Communication Skills to be persuasive and build relationships with suppliers
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.