Aftercare Finishing Manager
My client a high-end residential developer is currently recruiting for an Aftercare Finishing Manager to support and oversee the construction of a high-end residential project based in the Basingstoke area.
The project consists of RC frame units.
You will be responsible for managing internal trades, on two blocks consisting of 83 residential apartments.
You will also be responsible for aftercare snagging, liasing with clients on site.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Preparation and delivery of strategic briefs
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Development and maintenance of risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
* Experience of managing internal trades from 1st fix on residential RC frame projects.