Full time – 8am-5pm
£22,000 – £24,000
Start date – ASAP
Here at Skilled Careers, we are working with a market leading Property Maintenance Contractor to find an Administrator to join their team in Dartford working on administrating and Customer service roles.
They are currently recruiting for an Administrator on a full-time basis for their small, friendly team. An Administrator is an essential part of my client’s team and they have highlighted their value in the process is essential.
- Scheduling Jobs with customers across multiple contracts
- To take ownership of the administration of an electrical contract whilst co-working on various other contracts to ensure high levels of cooperation and knowledge within the team.
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying
- Answer inbound customer calls relating to repairs and servicing for all clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Answer customer queries and take ownership of any issues arising through to completion.
- Raise jobs and make appointments using the main customer database and complete any associated administrative tasks as necessary logging information accurately and concisely.
- All associated ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Strong organisation skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Social housing/construction background
- Be able to work deadlines
- IT skills
- Experience in the construction environment is essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong communication skills – Effectively communicating at levels commensurate with role, both verbally and in writing
Start date: ASAP
Interviews taking place immediately