The role of the Contract Administrator is to assist in ensuring the smooth running and operation of the site. Keeping up to date with all files, correspondence, invoicing, PPM and KPI duties etc. Your role will be to provide administrative support covering finance, purchasing, maintenance and general support to the Op’s teams as and when required.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Raise Purchase Orders & Receipt Orders in Coupa (Reactive, PM & Quoted Works)
- Keep relationship with Suppliers and Sub-contractors
- Run daily Third-Party Report
- Chase and manage all Third-Party outstanding faults and progress through to completion.
- Update and maintain SharePoint documentation and records
- Provide back-up support for Helpdesk as required to support business needs
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties commensurate with grade ? All other duties which reasonable falls within the remit of your role. Contract Administrator
- Cross train and learn each role to be able to cover where required.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
- A professional and courteous manner are always required, along with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders including senior management, customers, staff teams and clients
- Excellent organisational skills: the ability to manage and organise heavy workloads, prioritising relevant business needs
- Ability to set and achieve targets via effective engagement with stakeholder groups