Administration Assistants required – X10 – NR1 – STARTING ASAP
Skilled Careers are currently recruiting for 10 Administrators to work a full time 35 hour a week contract. Working 5 days a week between 08:00 – 17:00. The ideal candidates for this role will have previous experience of data entry administration roles and handling and processing sensitive HR documentation.
Duties (not limited to):
- Processing customers HR records which contain personal and sensitive information
- Handling Electronic HR documentation and processing them to a digital place
- Resolving any queries & problems or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Data Entry of customer information by inputting source data generated from HR system & hardcopy files.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Compliant to security, data protection policies and records best practice guidelines
- Advise your line manager of any operational issues
- Undertake other duties not specifically stated above which from time to time are necessary for the effective performance of the overall service without altering the nature or level of responsibility involved.
- Ensure all staff observe site rules and standards and deliver services to the required standard.
- Follow Company systems, process and procedures to manage all staff performance and non-compliances.
- Ensure all operational procedures are followed.
- Have a very good eye for detail and be able to work hard to meet deadlines within a busy team.
- To be flexible in approach to work patterns and systems, to maintain the standards required as the clients employee.
- Adhere to any reasonable management request from line managers or client.
- Computer literate – proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A high standard of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Some understanding of clerical and administrative procedures
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Previous administration experience
- Work within the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act
- Ensure high standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times within the department
This role is paid either UMBRELLA PAYE or PAYE – equivalent of £9.50 per hour
If you are interested in this role please submit your cv and contact Beth Goddard at Skilled Careers –